A sizable share of a company’s working capital is tied up in Accounts Receivable (AR) and this poses a high liquidity risk. In this course, we expand your knowledge and expertise in AR. This will enable you and your organization to manage your accounts receivable effectively without compromising your credit sales.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Develop effective credit policies that meet a company’s objectives
- Use billing best practices techniques
- Employ effective collection policies
- Partner with the sales force for the benefit of the company
- Evaluate the accounts receivable process and implement best practices
- Apply tools and techniques to effectively monitor AR performance
Accounts receivable department managers, credit managers, AR staff, AR and revenue accountants, credit officers, billing and collection clerks, AR specialists, and professionals in accounting, finance, operations and sales who interact with the accounts receivable and credit department.
- Managing accounts receivable effectively
- Understanding the implications of credit decision and policy
- Performing accounts receivable analysis
- Analyzing different collection techniques
- Adopting efficient billing techniques
- Preparing accounts receivable aging report
- Monetizing accounts receivable
- Utilizing Excel functions
This highly interactive course includes trainer presentations, group activities, working in pairs, individual exercises, discussions, reflection, quizzes and case studies. Participants will have the opportunity to discuss their own challenges and share good practice with each other.
- Comprehensive learning materials incl. exercise files
- Post course telephone support
- ‘Certificate of Attendance’
on completion of course
- Light lunch
Deal: 5% discount for two to four participants and 10% discount for 5 and above participants. We also offer virtual learning on WhatsApp and Zoom. Contact us for details.