Accounting and Financial Control
This course covers several activities that are practised by financial controllers, from preparing and reviewing financial statements, analyzing an organization’s financial health and performance, and administering the budget process and control function, to managing staff performance and enhancing their productivity. This course provides professionals with the chance to practice these responsibilities and sharpen the necessary skills.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Identify the main responsibilities handled by financial controllers
- Describe the different financial statements used in their organizations
- Analyze company performance highlighting the impact of current operations on future financial results
- Evaluate and present company budgets and assist management in selecting proper plans
- Practice some of the key skills required using Excel to boost the efficiency of accounting and finance work
- Assess internal controls within the finance department and the organization in general
Financial controllers, chief accountants, finance or accounting managers, supervisors, staff accountants, general ledger accountants and any professional in accounting and finance who wish to upgrade their skills as well as prepare themselves to assume the responsibilities of a financial controller.
- Financial accounting and reporting
- Financial statements analysis
- Budgeting and process improvement
- Excel functions and tools
This highly interactive course includes trainer presentations, group activities, working in pairs, individual exercises, discussions, reflection, quizzes and case studies. Participants will have the opportunity to discuss their own challenges and share good practices.
- Comprehensive learning materials incl. exercise files
- Post course telephone support
- ‘Certificate of Attendance’
on completion of course
- Light lunch
Deal: 5% discount for two to four participants and 10% discount for 5 and above participants. We also offer virtual learning on WhatsApp and Zoom. Contact us for details.