Whether you communicate under pressure, manage challenges in interpersonal relationships, or look to build lasting rapport, your communication style and competence are the cornerstones for improving your chances of achieving your objectives.
The aim of this course is to assist you in becoming a more effective communicator by identifying people’s thinking patterns and preferred learning methods and by tailoring your communication accordingly. Getting a better understanding of how you communicate with others as well as how others communicate with you will improve business and personal relationships. Moreover, this course will help you fine-tune the way you interact with others, which can be the key to your workplace and overall success.
This highly interactive course includes trainer presentations, group activities, working in pairs, individual exercises, discussions, reflection, quizzes and case studies. Participants will have the opportunity to discuss their own challenges and share good practice with each other.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Use advanced communication tools and skills to deliver various types of messages
- Describe and harness the power of body language
- Practice and use assertiveness skills in different situations
- Demonstrate the use of the secrets of influence for effective communication
This course is targeted at employees, supervisors, middle managers and senior managers seeking to take their communication skills to the next level by developing advanced communication techniques and strategies.
- Verbal and non-verbal communication
- Building rapport
- Influencing others
- Inspiring and persuading others
- Comprehensive learning materials incl. exercise files
- Post course telephone support
- ‘Certificate of Attendance’
on completion of course
- Light lunch
Deal: 5% discount for two to four participants and 10% discount for 5 and above participants. We also offer virtual training on WhatsApp and Zoom. Consult us for details.