Nigeria economy is predicated on mixed economic system hence the importance of both public and private sector in economic growth cannot be overemphasized. Gone are the days when only the public sector was prevalent in the economy. At present, policy of privatization through which private sector is also gaining importance has been adopted. Both the sectors must go hand in hand as only one sector cannot lead the country in the path of success.
At the end the course, the participants will be able to:
- Enhance the administrative ability of staff in both private and public sector
- Efficiently manage the affair of business related organization and state
- Foster efficiency in both sector
- Evaluate the sector performance through performance measures
- Sharpen the administrators’ analytical skills
- Formulate and implement people-oriented policies for economic growth and development
- Set SMART goals and objective
This highly interactive course includes trainer presentations, group activities, working in pairs, individual exercises, discussions, reflection, quizzes and case studies. Participants will have the opportunity to discuss their own challenges and share good practice with each other.
Who Should Attend?
This course is designed to benefit: public administrators, private administrators, business managers, entrepreneurs and interested individuals.
- Comprehensive learning materials incl. exercise files
- Post course telephone support
- ‘Certificate of Attendance’
on completion of course
- Light lunch
5% discount for two to four participants and 10% discount for 5 and above participants. We also offer virtual learning on WhatsApp and Zoom. Contact us for details.