Branding is the process by which companies distinguish their product offerings from competition. A brand is created by developing a distinctive name, package and design, and by arousing customer expectations about the offering. This course tackles all the competencies needed to build a strong organizational brand and evaluate its performance and perceptions in the marketplace. It also details the role brand management plays in the strategic marketing process, the steps of the consumer adoption process, the different types of branding strategies and the signs that can indicate a troubled branding strategy.
The course involves a variety of case studies and exercises to develop the right skills needed to become a successful branding professional. Group presentations and self-assessment tools will also be used for the same purpose.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Define brands and understand the opportunities and challenges facing them in highly competitive business landscapes
- Plan and craft a powerful brand positioning statement that reflects the brand’s promise and the expectations of their most valued customers
- Build a strategic brand and track its growth and sustainability using researched processes
- Explore the elements of brand equity and the constituents of brand identity to build consistent and sustainable brands
- Identify various brand strategies to come up with sound actions aligned with the status of existing and new markets and products
- Master the process for conducting a full brand audit to evaluate brand performance and take remedial actions
This course is targeted at managers and marketing personnel who wish to learn how to interpret the potential effects of various brand strategies and tactics and assess the value of any type of brand. This course is also ideal for marketing professionals who would like to strengthen, develop and enhance their strategic marketing skills and obtain the highest Return On Investment (ROI) from managing their organization’s brand.
- Creating brand report cards
- Brand management
- Creating brand value
- Crafting brand identity
- Designing brand equity elements
- Conducting brand audits
- Developing brand strategies
- Comprehensive learning materials incl. exercise files
- Post course telephone support
- ‘Certificate of Attendance’
on completion of course
- Light lunch
Deal: 5% discount for two to four participants and 10% discount for 5 and above participants. We also offer virtual training on WhatsApp and Zoom. Contact us for details.