Budgeting for Managers training will teach the non-financial managers how to make budgeting a powerful, interesting tool rather than just numbers thrown on a page. Participants learn practical skills for assessing the current budget and costs, identifying organizational inputs and outputs, preparing for problems, and achieving financial objectives.
After this training managers will know how to develop and oversee a budget. The workshop will aid them in understanding of how a budget planning tool will help them to consistently meet and exceed their and the organization’s financial goals and expectations.
Who Should Attend
All management employees and their assistants who are involved in the budgeting process.
- Recognize the principles, techniques and practices applicable to every business
- Identify how budgeting principles, techniques and practices apply specifically to your business
- Evaluate the use of your budget forms
Interactive discussion, case studies and practical exercises to help participants to learn to determine the sources of budget numbers, as well as how to verify different types of capital expenditures. They will develop the necessary skills to deal with uncertainty as well as those necessary to forecast and plan.
- Comprehensive learning materials incl. exercise files
- Post course telephone support
- ‘Certificate of Attendance’
on completion of course
- Light lunch
Deal: 5% discount for two to four participants and 10% discount for 5 and above participants. We also offer virtual learning on WhatsApp and Zoom. Contact us for details.