The Business Development Professional course focuses on the tools and techniques required to develop new business. Without them, sales will stagnate and profits will drop. The course also addresses ways to maximize the company’s profitability by fostering relationships with potential players and key decision makers in the market. By attending this program, business development professionals will acquire what they need to create and implement promotional drives in order to spur the company’s market prospects and design cost effective yet innovative options to boost sales.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Define the main functions and best practices in Business Development (BD)
- Recognize the importance of re-defining business processes to match the ever changing market and customer requirements
- Produce clear sales and marketing differentiators to neutralize competition (value-based proposition)
- Design and use financial ratios and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to measure their operations’ effectiveness
- Use leadership, negotiation and power proposals to leverage their business and lead the key account team
This highly interactive course includes trainer presentations, group activities, working in pairs, individual exercises, discussions, reflection, quizzes and case studies. Participants will have the opportunity to discuss their own challenges and share good practice with each other.
Sales reps, sales supervisors and managers, and account managers who would like to professionally develop themselves by seizing business opportunities and using them to improve personal management and showcasing skills. The course also targets commercial professionals aspiring to consider every potential client as a challenge that will help their performance and their careers.
- Account qualification
- Customer relationship management
- Re-engineering of commercial processes
- Customer service
- Marketing of products and services
- Business planning
- Lead generation
- Writing business proposals
- Comprehensive learning materials incl. exercise files
- Post course telephone support
- ‘Certificate of Attendance’
on completion of course
- Light lunch
Deal: 5% discount for two to four participants and 10% discount for 5 and above participants. We also offer virtual training on WhatsApp and Zoom