Did you know that an estimated 30% of all business emails are aimed at clarifying miscommunication generated from the other 70%? As more and more organizations come to this realization, business writing skills training has become a staple for capability development initiatives.
This online course introduces business writing skills as they relate to the drafting of emails, memos and business letters. During this course, we will describe and apply structuring and business writing techniques designed to cater for the modern business environment. Above all, we will emphasize the use of simple, clear and positive language in addressing day to day business affairs.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Apply the fundamental pillars of business writing for achieving better results
- Practice basic techniques for writing effective emails, letters and memos
- Deliver solid conclusions through organized structure and flow
This highly interactive course includes trainer presentations, group activities, working in pairs, individual exercises, discussions, reflection, quizzes and case studies. Participants will have the opportunity to discuss their own challenges and share good practice with each other.
All individuals operating in a business setting with a need to express themselves effectively in writing.
- Written communication
- Business writing etiquette
- Structured thinking
- Comprehensive learning materials incl. exercise files
- Post course telephone support
- ‘Certificate of Attendance’
on completion of course
- Light lunch
Deal: 5% discount for two to four participants and 10% discount for 5 and above participants. We also offer virtual training on WhatsApp and Zoom. Consult us for details.