60% of organizations have no process for succession planning. This interactive virtual learning course will enable you to consider the latest methodologies and strategies related to successful engagement, career development and succession planning.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Demonstrate understanding of the basics of career development and succession planning
- Distinguish succession planning and management from replacement planning
- Compare traditional HR focus with career planning-oriented HR focus
- Apply innovative corporate career development initiatives
- Prepare a comprehensive succession planning program
This highly interactive course includes trainer presentations, group activities, working in pairs, individual exercises, discussions, reflection, quizzes and case studies. Participants will have the opportunity to discuss their own challenges and share good practice with each other.
Human resources managers, line managers, HR business partners, team leaders and specialists.
- Analytical thinking
- Planning and organizing
- Achieving goals and objectives
- Formulating concepts and strategies
- Comprehensive learning materials incl. exercise files
- Post course telephone support
- ‘Certificate of Attendance’
on completion of course
- Light lunch
Deal: 5% discount for two to four participants and 10% discount for 5 and above participants. We also offer virtual training on WhatsApp and Zoom. Contact us for details.