Change can be challenging in any organization and change management skills are critical in ensuring a smooth transition and that lasting change is embedded effectively within an organization. This program focuses on the tools of change, the role of leadership in change and includes practical role play and scenarios throughout.
Who Should Attend?
This training can be used to guide teams through changes within their organization or assist those who are leading and driving those changes in their own teams and businesses.
- Build a foundation of learning on the principles of changes
- Define the roadmap to change
- Demonstrate the tools of change
- Initiate Change by creating a sense of urgency
- Plan Change by managing stakeholders
- Create a Change Strategy and plan
- Execute Change by managing resistance
- Lock in the change
This highly interactive course includes trainer presentations, group activities, working in pairs, individual exercises, discussions, reflection, quizzes and case studies. Participants will have the opportunity to discuss their own challenges and share good practice with each other.
- Comprehensive learning materials incl. exercise files
- Post course telephone support
- ‘Certificate of Attendance’
on completion of course
- Light lunch
Deal: 5% discount for two to four participants and 10% discount for 5 and above participants. We also offer virtual learning on WhatsApp and Zoom. Contact us for details.