Superior communication skills and relationship management are integral parts of any successful company or institution. Such foundational competencies are critical for healthy and prosperous organizations. In this training course, we look at both ingredients from a practical approach to building long-term, influential networks. From organizing, analysing and communicating one’s thoughts to building successful and purposeful relationships, this course offers a solid foundation to engage with others the right way. Participants will get the opportunity to discover many associated talents and practice them before they head back to their workplace. They will also learn how great relationship builders enhance the flow of information within an organization, win people’s support, and attain desired goals and results.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Understand the role of trust in building successful relationships
- Identify, analyze and engage stakeholders – the power / interest matrix
- Recognize the role of context when communicating and building relations with others
- Identify and pursue relationship opportunities that bring value and achieve results
- Develop, manage and nurture relationships – moving from transactional to transformational
- Expand and broaden the network of influence and success
This highly interactive course includes trainer presentations, group activities, working in pairs, individual exercises, discussions, reflection, quizzes and case studies. Participants will have the opportunity to discuss their own challenges and share good practice with each other.
Leaders, managers, supervisors and all those keen on improving their networking and influencing skills. This course is essential for those who appreciate working with people rather than on people, and see the great benefits that result from building powerful trusting relationships.
- Building trust-based relationships
- Influencing others
- Interpersonal communication
- Creative thinking and problem solving
- Presenting ideas
- Building convincing business cases
- Thinking win / win
- Influencing others
- Seeking input and different perspectives
- Comprehensive learning materials incl. exercise files
- Post course telephone support
- ‘Certificate of Attendance’
on completion of course
- Light lunch
Deal: 5% discount for two to four participants and 10% discount for 5 and above participants. We also offer virtual training on WhatsApp and Zoom. Consult us for details.