Nowadays, we are experiencing many high-profile scandals in the corporate world. Such scandals create a tough environment for organizations to conduct business, maintain effective communication and safeguard a positive image and reputation. Corporate Communication is based on the belief that sustainable communication is essential for the health of organizations. In this course we introduce and discuss the theories, tools and perspectives of corporate and organizational communication to be used to enhance participants’ development as communication professionals with the practical insight to deal with complex communication issues in modern organizations within a company as well as externally.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Define corporate communication
- Apply different techniques and tools to implement an effective corporate communication program
- Plan and execute corporate communication programs and campaigns internally and externally
- Identify and utilize specialist areas in corporate communication
- Employ corporate communication in new organizational developments
- Adapt to various avenues of communication within the organization
This highly interactive course includes trainer presentations, group activities, working in pairs, individual exercises, discussions, reflection, quizzes and case studies. Participants will have the opportunity to discuss their own challenges and share good practice with each other.
Personnel who are seeking an in-depth knowledge of corporate communication as well as managers, supervisors and officers experienced in public relations. Other key personnel whose work is based on relations and interaction within the organization or in the external public sphere, particularly in the areas of media, CSR and branding will also benefit from this course.
- Planning, organizing and leading
- Written communication
- Public speaking and media handling
- Building rapport
- Controlling and evaluating
- Comprehensive learning materials incl. exercise files
- Post course telephone support
- ‘Certificate of Attendance’
on completion of course
- Light lunch
Deal: 5% discount for two to four participants and 10% discount for 5 and above participants. We also offer virtual training on WhatsApp and Zoom. Consult us for details.