Good customer service can be considered as the big differentiator between firms. While competing products are often similar and can anyway be easily duplicated, good customer service is a holistic system, requiring a sustained organization-wide effort, driven by the top and permeating all aspects of the organization culture. The resulting customer-centric organization becomes a formidable competitor whose model cannot be easily copied. In this course, we look at what it takes to build a customer centric organization.
Case studies, self-evaluation exercises, application of service quality tools, oral and written questions resulting in debates and more are all used in this course in addition to brief consultant and participant presentations.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Develop a holistic customer care approach by taking into consideration seven different aspects of the definition of customer service
- Create objectives and programs to maximize internal customer satisfaction
- Evaluate the design, implementation and analysis of customer satisfaction surveys
- Use customer complaints as the springboard for service improvement
- Write Service Level Agreements (SLAs) to ensure clarity and conformance
- Assess the service aspect of the organization or department through well chosen Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
Executives, managers and decision makers who are keen on improving performance by taking their customers to higher levels of satisfaction, as well as customer service managers and supervisors interested in advanced customer service tools.
- Customer orientation
- Conceptual thinking
- Balanced decision making
- Quality orientation
- Understanding of prospects’ motivation
- Persuading others
- Comprehensive learning materials incl. exercise files
- Post course telephone support
- ‘Certificate of Attendance’
on completion of course
- Light lunch
Deal: 5% discount for two to four participants and 10% discount for 5 and above participants. We also offer virtual training on WhatsApp and Zoom. Contact us for details.