In this course we focus extensively on the behavioral, social and interactive aspects of customer service. The course starts with definitions and discussions about the importance of good service, about what customers expect and about the ability of anyone to mold their own behavior. Next, we dissect the elements of the image projected by the person interacting with the customer and we bring it all back to learn how to behave professionally in any situation. This course emphasizes communication skills and the ability to understand and use all aspects of behavior and body language to ensure that all customer interactions remain positive and end successfully.
In the first phase of the course a variety of methods such as case studies, self-awareness questionnaires, and exercises that help participants apply some of the customer service tools discussed.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Explain the importance of superior customer service in any situation and in any environment
- Use tried and true communication techniques to maximize their overall effectiveness
- Demonstrate how to perform their duties in such a way that customers will remember the encounter positively
- Apply the proper behavior and communication skills in the most appropriate way regardless of the difficulties
- Apply practical methods to turn upset customers around, win their thanks and gain their respect
Employees at any level of any organization who deal directly with customers, whether internal or external, and who want to hone their communication skills in a supportive and professional environment with the aim of maximizing customer satisfaction on the job.
- Security management
- Developing Security policies and procedures
- Handling Physical security
- Conducting Risk assessment
- Incident management
- Conducting Incident investigation
Deal: 5% for 2-4 participants and 10% for 5 and above. The cost covers course materials, lunch break and certificate. Virtual training also available.