Understanding data analytics is a key skill that every manager needs. With the enormous explosion of data that organizations have access to, managers must know where their analysts are getting evidence from and how the data was generated. In addition, it has become imperative for managers to understand how data can be used to drive organizational decisions.
Participants in this course will be able to understand how robust data analysis can be used to drive decision making and how organizations uncover new information to provide avenues for strategic moves. No prerequisite in statistics or data analytics is needed for this course.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Justify the need for investing organizational resources in data analytics
- Ask the right questions to get the information needed for a robust data analysis project
- Describe the methods and techniques that are used for data analytics projects
- Explain how machine learning and artificial intelligence can help with data analytics
- Communicate and defend data-driven findings and decisions to stakeholders
This highly interactive course includes trainer presentations, group activities, working in pairs, individual exercises, discussions, reflection, quizzes and case studies. Participants will have the opportunity to discuss their own challenges and share good practice with each other.
This course is ideal for leaders, managers, and professionals who want to learn how data analytics can help improve organizational decision-making processes.
- Understanding complex data
- Analyzing data
- Structuring data
- Balanced decision-making
- Visualizing data
- Assessing data patterns
- Comprehensive learning materials incl. exercise files
- Post course telephone support
- ‘Certificate of Attendance’
on completion of course
- Light lunch
Deal: 5% discount for two to four participants and 10% discount for 5 and above participants. We also offer virtual training on WhatsApp and Zoom. Consult us for details.