This training session gives participants the skills they need to empower staff, get things done and build morale through effective delegation. They learn how to implement proven strategies to pinpoint the right task, the right time and the right person to help maximize productivity for their team.
Teaching the required skills, techniques and step-by-step processes to delegate effectively, this course takes managers to a new level of effectiveness. Through dynamic classroom instruction, small-group interaction and practice sessions, participants are provided a valuable skill-building experience.
Who should attend ?
Managers, supervisors, project managers and team leaders who have direct reports or who work in a team environment.
- Greater competence and confidence in assigning work and responsibilities
- Improved teamwork, cooperation and collaboration through clear communication of roles and authority
- Avoid miscommunication when setting tasks and expectations
- Improved willingness of staff and team members to take on responsibilities
- Empower and motivate staff to handle more difficult assignments
- Elevate overall departmental effectiveness
This highly interactive course includes trainer presentations, group activities, working in pairs, individual exercises, discussions, reflection, quizzes and case studies. Participants will have the opportunity to discuss their own challenges and share good practice with each other.
- Comprehensive learning materials incl. exercise files
- Post course telephone support
- ‘Certificate of Attendance’
on completion of course
- Light lunch
Deal: 5% discount for two to four participants and 10% discount for 5 and above participants. We also offer virtual training on WhatsApp and Zoom. Contact us for details.