The course introduces a pragmatic and process-based approach to developing and implementing business plans. The course offers participants the tools to transform ideas into strategic goals and to outline the operational and financial strategies needed to achieve these goals. The course expands on how to use the business plan as a communication, negotiation and persuasion tool. This is critical when collaborating across different aspects of the business plan is required.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Explain the importance of a well-thought-out business plan for the success of the organization
- Describe the structure of a business plan and how it caters to market and organizational needs
- Apply the business plan development process to create a well-structured, convincing business plan covering all vital elements
- Develop a business plan that includes a detailed, practical and effective implementation strategy
- Evaluate the progress of the implementation of the business plan and take necessary corrective steps
This highly interactive course includes trainer presentations, group activities, working in pairs, individual exercises, discussions, reflection, quizzes and case studies. Participants will have the opportunity to discuss their own challenges and share good practice with each other.
Department heads, senior managers, managers and supervisors, project managers, team leaders, sales managers, marketing managers, entrepreneurs and others who would like to develop their business planning skills.
- Creative thinking and business planning
- Collaboration and teamwork
- Market and situation analysis
- Financial analysis, forecasting, and break-even analysis
- Resource scheduling and budgeting
- Communicating and presenting
- Comprehensive learning materials incl. exercise files
- Post course telephone support
- ‘Certificate of Attendance’
on completion of course
- Light lunch
Deal: 5% discount for two to four participants and 10% discount for 5 and above participants. We also offer virtual training on WhatsApp and Zoom. Contact us for details.