This training is intended as a practical guide on how to deal with the many challenges your sales management team encounters . Managing people is challenging and by getting ideas on how to do this effectively, you will be in a better position to fulfill your role and enjoy it.
The training will help managers improve and become good leaders and communicators. This will improve the management of a sales team and the targets that are set in a positive way.
- Leadership, management, sales planning and processes
- Communication, development and motivating the team
- Personal effectiveness and prioritisation
- Managing change
- Selling and managing through indirect channels
Who should attend?
- Sales managers and supervisors
- Those new to a sales management role
- Those who would like a refresher
- Those looking to move into an sales management role
The training will be interactive. It will be delivered via lectures supported by group exercises, discussions and case study analysis
- Comprehensive learning materials incl. exercise files
- Post course telephone support
- ‘Certificate of Attendance’
on completion of course
- Light lunch
Deal: 5% discount for two to four participants and 10% discount for 5 and above participants. We also offer virtual learning on WhatsApp and Zoom. Consult us for details.