The rules for the workplace are gradually changing and we are judged completely differently to how we would have been twenty years ago. How intelligent you are, how much training you have had, or your qualifications do not play the central role they once did. Employers are now concerned with how you handle yourselves and each other.
Emotional Intelligence (EI) makes the difference between average performers and star performers. Exceptional employees appear to be those who have greater levels of self-awareness and who are not only able to manage themselves but are also able to understand and work effectively with others.
This course is for anyone who would like to learn how to perceive, understand, control and express their feelings accurately.
- Gain a better understanding of how Emotional Intelligence impacts our lives
- Learn how to become more self-aware
- Manage yourself and your emotions more efficiently
- Know how to deal with conflict situations
- Understand the principles of feedback – giving and receiving
- Define the various EI competencies and identify areas for improvement as needed
- Identify their personal strengths and blind sports revealed through Personality Profiling, the Johari Window and EI self-assessments.
- Determine the impact of different leadership styles and their associated competencies on organisational climate
This course relies on the use of a number of interactive tools such as assessments, and case studies. In addition, team exercises are used to demonstrate the skills required for emotional intelligence. Our training team pays careful attention to planning and designing effective instructional methods essential for the transfer of knowledge. It is the creative skill of our management trainers and consultants that reveal untapped skills of the delegates.
- Comprehensive learning materials incl. exercise files
- Post course telephone support
- ‘Certificate of Attendance’
on completion of course
- Light lunch
Deal: 5% discount for two to four participants and 10% discount for 5 and above participants. We also offer virtual learning on WhatsApp and Zoom. Consult us for details.