Employee engagement is not just an HR issue, it is primarily a business challenge that modern organizations are increasingly facing. Nowadays, employee engagement and retention are a top priority for modern organizations after returning from a long lockdown. In this virtual learning course, you will learn what employee engagement is all about, how to measure it, and most importantly craft and implement successful engagement initiatives that impact overall business performance.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Derive learning lessons from popular models for employee engagement
- Design, build and implement the requirements for an engagement culture
- Craft specific HR practices aimed at increasing employee engagement
- Build comprehensive employee engagement index and interpret their results
This highly interactive course includes trainer presentations, group activities, working in pairs, individual exercises, discussions, reflection, quizzes and case studies. Participants will have the opportunity to discuss their own challenges and share good practice with each other.
Managers who want to know the secrets of employee engagement. Additionally, the course is tailored to meet the needs of professional HR as well as supervisors and managers whose primary responsibility is to engage and motivate their staff.
- Employee engagement
- Relating and networking
- Planning and organizing
- Analytical thinking
- Comprehensive learning materials incl. exercise files
- Post course telephone support
- ‘Certificate of Attendance’
on completion of course
- Light lunch
Deal: 5% discount for two to four participants and 10% discount for 5 and above participants. We also offer virtual training on WhatsApp and Zoom. Consult us for details.