The first few days for new employees can have a great impact on their entire employment tenure. The tone for their working experience is set very early on in their minds. Therefore, it is important to manage that early onset of emotional impact from the beginning to ensure a productive and gratifying work experience. In this course, you will learn how to manage the on-boarding process from A to Z. Also, this course will help you build highly impactful on-boarding programs and processes that will set a very positive pace with your new hires.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Explain the difference between company induction and job orientation
- List the benefits of running induction and orientation programs, for employees as well as the organization
- Define the roles and responsibilities of all those involved in the early career stages of employees
- Compile a well-designed package of information for new employees
- Prepare and conduct an effective induction presentation
- Design and organize a complete on-boarding program for new comers to the organization
This highly interactive course includes trainer presentations, group activities, working in pairs, individual exercises, discussions, reflection, quizzes and case studies. Participants will have the opportunity to discuss their own challenges and share good practice with each other.
HR professionals who work in recruitment or training and whose job require inducting and orienting employees. This course is also very useful for all those outside human resources who might be assigned the task of orienting new employees to their departments
- Deciding and initiating action
- Working with people
- Relating and networking
- Presenting and communicating
- Applying expertise and technology
- Following instructions and procedures
- Planning and organizing
- Comprehensive learning materials incl. exercise files
- Post course telephone support
- ‘Certificate of Attendance’
on completion of course
- Light lunch
Deal: 5% discount for two to four participants and 10% discount for 5 and above participants. We also offer virtual training on WhatsApp and Zoom. Consult us for details.