The term entrepreneurship conjures up images of innovative people with business and financial acumen offering new ideas, service or products. Entrepreneurship has been extended to include elements not related necessarily to business formation activity such as conceptualizations of entrepreneurship as a specific mindset resulting in entrepreneurial initiatives. Many major organisations now have innovation and entrepreneurship as part of their strategic visioning and core values but actually fear encouraging entrepreneurs for fear of losing control.
The program will show you;
- The general concepts of developing entrepreneurial talent
- Growth strategies encompassing entrepreneurship
- Enhancing your capabilities as an individual or organisation.
This highly interactive course includes trainer presentations, group activities, working in pairs, individual exercises, discussions, reflection, quizzes and case studies. Participants will have the opportunity to discuss their own challenges and share good practice with each other.
Who should attend?
- Start up entrepreneurs
- Budding entrepreneurs or an
- Organisations looking to develop a strategy around innovation and entrepreneurship
- Comprehensive learning materials incl. exercise files
- Post course telephone support
- ‘Certificate of Attendance’
on completion of course
- Light lunch
Deal: 5% discount for two to four participants and 10% discount for 5 and above participants. We also offer virtual training on WhatsApp and Zoom.