In this course, HR and administration professionals will learn to save precious hours from their daily tasks. We will provide participants with tips that will help them resolve in a fraction of the time the challenges they face when working on employee compensations, salary, leave, beneﬁts and the like. In this training, participants will practice formatting techniques to convert data from diﬀerent sources and learn to make the best use of the most important formulas for HR. They will create meaningful charts and diagrams, use logical functions, and link their spreadsheet to other worksheets and applications. Participants will also automate some common Excel tasks, apply advanced analysis techniques and troubleshoot errors.
Excel tools enable us to be more productive and eﬃcient. By attending, participants will learn to leverage the powerful features of Excel for HR, auditing and other HR tasks. Explore the use of Excel as an audit and analysis tool, as well as, selected features that help prepare accurate reports.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Apply Excel reporting expertise in HR and administration by enhancing data slicing and dicing, data massaging, and data analysis skills
- Use pivot tables and pivot charts to efficiently perform automated report writing and analysis
- Develop operational dashboards including business KPI’s
- Repeat tasks and generate reports efficiently by recording, running and editing macros
- Acquire numerous tips and tricks that will improve working efficiency
This highly interactive course includes trainer presentations, group activities, working in pairs, individual exercises, discussions, reflection, quizzes and case studies. Participants will have the opportunity to discuss their own challenges and share good practice with each other.
HR and administration professionals, compensation and beneﬁts professionals, HR reward and payroll professionals, HR managers as well as anyone who perform HR and administration functions in their organizations on regular basis.
- HR reporting techniques
- Analyzing HR data
- Data modeling
- Integration with external data sources
- Report structuring techniques
- Automation of routine tasks
- Charting and visualization techniques
- leveraging pivot table powers
- Comprehensive learning materials incl. exercise files
- Post course telephone support
- ‘Certificate of Attendance’
on completion of course
- Light lunch
Deal: 5% discount for two to four participants and 10% discount for 5 and above participants. We also offer virtual training on WhatsApp and Zoom. Consult us for details.