Executive assistants nowadays hold a very important position of influence and need to build a powerful partnership with the senior management team. This course will enable you to have the right competencies in order to work in partnership with your manager. After all, your success will have a direct effect on your manager’s success. This course seeks to supplement your current set of capabilities by adding other highly needed competencies that will lead to excellence in your position.
During this course, you will discover ways to enhance your confidence and forward thinking ability, allowing you to become a true business partner with the executive team. You will learn and practice powerful emotional intelligence strategies which you can immediately apply at the workplace. Moreover, you will participate in detailed discussions on the importance of building systems and having a systematic thinking approach, leading you to create several systems at the workplace. The next segment of this course discusses how to professionally deal with visitors, internal customers and external customers and how to make your department and company more customer friendly. Finally, you will learn how to develop action plans that will enhance your professional image and the image of your department and company.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Provide full support to stakeholders in order to enhance the success of the business
- Apply emotional intelligence to foster excellent business relationships both laterally and vertically
- Harness modern communication concepts and strategies to facilitate work flow
- Use the main functions of management to build and maintain different organizing systems that will lead to increased productivity
- Demonstrate professional skills in using creativity, serving internal customers, and managing stress
This highly interactive course includes trainer presentations, group activities, working in pairs, individual exercises, discussions, reflection, quizzes and case studies. Participants will have the opportunity to discuss their own challenges and share good practice with each other.
Senior administrators, office managers, executive assistants and supervisors of junior staff who already possess the essential administration skills and are seeking to further advance their career.
- Forward thinking
- Emotional control
- Building and maintaining systems
- Image building
- Interpersonal communication
- Handling stress
- Service orientation
- Comprehensive learning materials incl. exercise files
- Post course telephone support
- ‘Certificate of Attendance’
on completion of course
- Light lunch
Deal: 5% discount for two to four participants and 10% discount for 5 and above participants. We also offer virtual training on WhatsApp and Zoom. Contact us for details.