In today’s constantly changing world, decision-making is a challenge given the high levels of risk and uncertainty. This course will provide participants with the essential skills required to develop robust financial models that can help analyze risks and aid in making sound future forecasts.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Use ratio and financial analysis to interpret company financials and industry position
- Analyze real-life financial statements from companies traded on the international and stock exchanges
- Implement various financial analysis techniques such as liquidity, solvency, profitability, vertical, and horizontal analysis
- Apply different forecasting techniques that assist in making sound financial and business decisions
- Utilize Microsoft Excel to build effective forecasting models
This highly interactive course includes trainer presentations, group activities, working in pairs, individual exercises, discussions, reflection, quizzes and case studies. Participants will have the opportunity to discuss their own challenges and share good practice with each other.
Financial controllers, analysts, finance managers, accounting managers, supervisors, and finance professionals who need to interpret and analyze financial statements and use them to create and maintain forecasts in their organizations.
- Understanding and performing financial analysis
- Performing vertical and horizontal trend analysis
- Modeling financial statements
- Applying Excel functions and tools
- Comprehensive learning materials incl. exercise files
- Post course telephone support
- ‘Certificate of Attendance’
on completion of course
- Light lunch
Deal: 5% discount for two to four participants and 10% discount for 5 and above participants. We also offer virtual training on WhatsApp and Zoom. Consult us for details.