In today’s world, finance professionals are challenged with providing management a detailed analysis of the impact of the organization’s financial decisions. Therefore, finance professionals need to be skilled at reading through the numbers on the financial statements, analyzing the figures, interpreting the various ratios and presenting this analysis in a dynamic manner. This course takes you from the first step of understanding the relationships between the different elements of financial statements, through the process of calculating and analyzing the financial ratios, to the last step of presenting recommendations. While applying Excel tools and techniques, various real life examples of published financial statements will be used throughout the course.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Apply the framework of financial statements analysis
- Use ratio and financial analysis
- Interpret company financials and industry position
- Appraise the process of company evaluation and analysis
- Analyze real-life financial statements from companies traded on the world and ‘GCC’ stock exchanges
- Prepare financial analysis template models
This highly interactive course includes trainer presentations, group activities, working in pairs, individual exercises, discussions, reflection, quizzes and case studies. Participants will have the opportunity to discuss their own challenges and share good practice with each other.
Professionals in the field of finance and accounting, financial analysts, department heads, senior management team members, financial controllers, finance managers, and chief and financial accountants who perform business analysis and provide financial recommendations.
- Understanding audited financials and annual reports
- Performing vertical analysis
- Practicing horizontal analysis
- Understanding and performing liquidity analysis
- Understanding and performing activity efficiency analysis
- Understanding and performing solvency analysis
- Understanding and performing profitability analysis
- Comprehensive learning materials incl. exercise files
- Post course telephone support
- ‘Certificate of Attendance’
on completion of course
- Light lunch
Deal: 5% discount for two to four participants and 10% discount for 5 and above participants. We also offer virtual training on WhatsApp and Zoom. Consult us for details.