Front desk is often the point of initial contact for your customer, so it can leave a lasting impression of your business. It’s important that you have an employee with a friendly personality manning the desk, and the individual should be well-groomed and not eating or snapping gum. You can even have the person deliver a standard greeting to welcome the customer.
- Acquire friendly, welcoming, ready to help attitude
- Be gate “opener” rather than “gate keeper”
- Become more aware of front office roles in organisation success.
- Handle enquiries in a customer friendly manner
- Competently attend to complaints
- Conduct themselves in a professional manner
- Making customers fee special and valued
- Taking responsibility for complete customers satisfaction
- Managing impressions face to face and on the phone
- Putting customer first
Who Should Attend?
All personnel with first contact with customers – customer relation officers, secretary/receptionists, security officers and cashier
This highly interactive course includes trainer presentations, group activities, working in pairs, individual exercises, discussions, reflection, quizzes and case studies. Participants will have the opportunity to discuss their own challenges and share good practice with each other.
- Comprehensive learning materials incl. exercise files
- Post course telephone support
- ‘Certificate of Attendance’
on completion of course
- Light lunch
Deal: 5% discount for two to four participants and 10% discount for 5 and above participants. We also offer virtual training on WhatsApp and Zoom. Contact us for details