The Latest Purchasing Methods and Strategies Improve the Quality and Reduce Costs
Who Should Attend
Buyers in service, manufacturing, health care, government, and office purchasing. Whether you are a new purchasing professional or a veteran, this course will be valued for its strong emphasis on real world practices and corporate teamwork.
- Apply negotiation techniques to compete in a global environment
- Recall how to develop and send your RFQ
- Recognize specialized purchasing instruments and contracting methods
- Evaluate and choose your suppliers to reduce costs and improve quality
- Build knowledge of legal and ethical requirements and issues
- Interpret the tools for enhancing material and product flow
This highly interactive course includes trainer presentations, group activities, working in pairs, individual exercises, discussions, reflection, quizzes and case studies. Participants will have the opportunity to discuss their own challenges and share good practice with each other.
- Comprehensive learning materials incl. exercise files
- Post course telephone support
- ‘Certificate of Attendance’
on completion of course
- Light lunch
Deal: 5% discount for two to four participants and 10% discount for 5 and above participants. We also offer virtual learning on WhatsApp and Zoom. Contact us for details.