HR administrators and oﬃcers are constantly requested to expand their existing knowledge and skill set. This course has been developed to provide participants with both technical and behavioral knowledge required for HR administrators. The focus is on the role of HR administrators within organizations, communication skills required (both verbal and written), HR reporting, legal documentation and employee policies. In addition the course provides an extensive body of knowledge on the competencies required for successful HR administrators.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Identify the role of HR administrators within the HR structure of their organization
- List and develop competencies required for successful HR administrators
- Apply the main principles of business and report writing
- Produce written human resources correspondence and sample HR reports
- Determine legal documents required to collect and maintain for employees.
- Create their organization’s employee handbook
This highly interactive course includes trainer presentations, group activities, working in pairs, individual exercises, discussions, reflection, quizzes and case studies. Participants will have the opportunity to discuss their own challenges and share good practice with each other.
HR administrators and officers who wish to develop their knowledge and improve their HR administration skills.
- Deciding and initiating action
- Relating and networking
- Communication skills
- Business writing
- Following instructions and procedures
- Planning and organizing
- Achieving goals and objectives
- Comprehensive learning materials incl. exercise files
- Post course telephone support
- ‘Certificate of Attendance’
on completion of course
- Light lunch
Deal: 5% discount for two to four participants and 10% discount for 5 and above participants. We also offer virtual learning on WhatsApp and Zoom.