HR for Line Managers virtual learning course is designed to help line managers manage their staff better by equipping them with critical HR skills. Also, this online course focuses on key issues for line managers, such as handling employee interviews, on-boarding, appraisals, training, and much more.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- List and apply manager’s HR functions
- Conduct effective recruitment and performance appraisal
- Identify and evaluate training needs
This highly interactive course includes trainer presentations, group activities, working in pairs, individual exercises, discussions, reflection, quizzes and case studies. Participants will have the opportunity to discuss their own challenges and share good practice with each other.
Line managers, head of departments, team leaders and supervisors and anyone who wishes to gain knowledge and skills about the human resources functions and how to apply them effectively in his/her department.
- Recruitment and selection
- Performance management
- Training and development
- Comprehensive learning materials incl. exercise files
- Post course telephone support
- ‘Certificate of Attendance’
on completion of course
- Light lunch
Deal: 5% discount for two to four participants and 10% discount for 5 and above participants. We also offer virtual training on WhatsApp and Zoom.