Human capital professionals should start linking their activities to the business strategic objectives. Therefore, HR should be a real business partner by presenting their expertise through a clear plan such as the HC plan which provides that link.
This course will allow you to link all the HR activities to the business plan in a very professional way enabling you to secure a seat on the company’s decision table.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of the HC plan
- Create an HC plan that is aligned with the organizational business plan
- Review the progress of the HR initiatives
- Evaluate an HC plan and recommend adjustments
- Demonstrate how an HC plan can increase values of human capital management
This highly interactive course includes trainer presentations, group activities, working in pairs, individual exercises, discussions, reflection, quizzes and case studies. Participants will have the opportunity to discuss their own challenges and share good practice with each other.
Human resources/capital managers, business partners, team leaders, and specialists interested in human capital planning.
- Analytical thinking
- Business acumen
- Planning and organizing
- Achieving goals and objectives
- Evaluation skills
- Comprehensive learning materials incl. exercise files
- Post course telephone support
- ‘Certificate of Attendance’
on completion of course
- Light lunch
Deal: 5% discount for two to four participants and 10% discount for 5 and above participants. We also offer virtual learning on WhatsApp and Zoom. Contact us for details