Most companies are nowadays requesting more from their employees. Networking, decision making, working across silos and a high level of engagement have become key ingredients of success. This complex situation is pushing line managers to pressure HR to improve the reliability and validity of assessment methodologies used for the recruitment, development and promotion of employees.
This course oﬀers HR professionals the opportunity to get a solid understanding of various assessment tools and their eﬀective use in recruitment and selection, talent and succession planning, as well as learning and development. From assessment and selection frameworks to assessment and development centers, this course enriches the knowledge and develops the skills of participants involved in the diversified and specialized world of assessments.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Differentiate between various assessment tools and recommend usage within context of recruitment and selection, talent and succession planning, and learning and development
- Develop assessment frameworks designed for various job levels within the organization intended for assessment and development purposes
- Administer questionnaires and tests and recommend usage of psychometric assessment tools
- Design, conduct and evaluate structured and competency based interviews used for hiring or development purposes
- Participate in, and coordinate activities for, the design and implementation of assessment and development centers
This highly interactive course includes trainer presentations, group activities, working in pairs, individual exercises, discussions, reflection, quizzes and case studies. Participants will have the opportunity to discuss their own challenges and share good practice with each other.
HR business partners, recruitment and selection, employee relations, learning and development as well as performance management specialists and managers responsible for the coordination, design or implementation of assessments for internal employees or external candidates.
- Job analysis
- Recruitment and selection
- Assessment and development centers
- Competency design and assessment
- Administrations and management
- Analytical skills
- Deciding and initiating action
- Comprehensive learning materials incl. exercise files
- Post course telephone support
- ‘Certificate of Attendance’
on completion of course
- Light lunch
Deal: 5% discount for two to four participants and 10% discount for 5 and above participants. We also offer virtual learning on WhatsApp and Zoom. Contact us for details.