All work in human resources has a legal and a financial impact on the organization. As such, key employees in human resources should ensure the integrity and accuracy of the data they use and the processes they follow in their departments. One way to ensure that this is actually happening is by auditing the human resources processes currently in place.
This course is designed to help participants identify the critical areas in human resources that must be audited. It also helps participants decide on the questions to ask and in determining the minimum requirements to run processes in human resources effectively.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Organize employee records and files in an effective manner
- Identify areas of weaknesses in organizational processes related to recruitment and selection, employee records keeping, performance appraisal, and payroll
- Create a plan of action to improve HR processes in their organization
- Relate the importance of an efficient employee record keeping process to their organizational financial well being
- Develop a detailed and accuracy-focused approach to human resources
This highly interactive course includes trainer presentations, group activities, working in pairs, individual exercises, discussions, reflection, quizzes and case studies. Participants will have the opportunity to discuss their own challenges and share good practice with each other.
Managers, supervisors, specialists, team leaders, and officers in the functions of human resources. The course is also very useful for internal audit professionals who are about to start an audit exercise in the HR department in their organization.
- Deciding and initiating action
- Presenting and communicating
- Applying expertise and technology
- Following instructions and procedures
- Planning and organizing
- Achieving goals and objectives
- Comprehensive learning materials incl. exercise files
- Post course telephone support
- ‘Certificate of Attendance’
on completion of course
- Light lunch
Deal: 5% discount for two to four participants and 10% discount for 5 and above participants. We also offer virtual learning on WhatsApp and Zoom. Contact us for details.