Organizational success depends upon the ability of team members to communicate with each other using multiple means and channels. Our interactions with others determine how we are perceived and therefore, each of these interactions is an opportunity to accomplish a planned purpose. Communicating effectively is one of the most powerful skills for achieving objectives, be it on a personal or an organizational level. This training course will help you develop the skills you need to focus on your purpose, profile your audience and develop your message with clarity for an ideal impact and outcome. The ability to create an environment for open discussion and ongoing dialogue is crucial for communication success. The communication skills covered in this training course will help increase your ability to become better at active listening, receiving and giving effective feedback, dealing with different and diverse cultures, and managing conflicts in order to improve quality of relationships and productivity.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Apply the skills necessary to communicate in an effective manner
- Demonstrate their ability to communicate across cultures
- Employ techniques for listening actively and empathically
- Manage interpersonal conflict
- Handle feedback and criticism constructively
This highly interactive course includes trainer presentations, group activities, working in pairs, individual exercises, discussions, reflection, quizzes and case studies. Participants will have the opportunity to discuss their own challenges and share good practice with each other.
Employees, supervisors, managers and others seeking to improve their communication skills both on and off the job.
- Verbal and non-verbal communication
- Influencing others
- Active listening
- Building rapport
- Networking and giving feedback
- Conflict management
- Comprehensive learning materials incl. exercise files
- Post course telephone support
- ‘Certificate of Attendance’
on completion of course
- Light lunch
Deal: 5% discount for two to four participants and 10% discount for 5 and above participants. We also offer virtual learning on WhatsApp and Zoom. Contact us for details.