This course is designed to transform participants into business advisors and high yielding and profit generating relationship managers whom clients rely on and companies value. The course shows participants how to build long term, value based relationships with large accounts, penetrate them for additional business, and maximize the revenue they generate while reducing the time and costs in managing them. The course also provides a strong focus on quantitative approaches to account qualification and account planning best practices.
The course includes self assessment tools, planning and analytical templates, and psychometric self assessment instruments to measure personal abilities to accommodate different personality styles. Group exercises and case studies will also be integral parts of the training methodology used.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Define the functions of key accounts and their importance for the commercial organization
- Identify and prioritize key accounts to measure their profitability and qualify their strategic importance for their company
- Classify the different levels of customer relationships to enhance the way they interface with customers
- Develop customer focused plans and strategies needed in the development of key accounts
- Build core key account competencies to meet the ever changing challenges in the market
In addition to key account managers and sales managers, this course is targeted at cross functional personnel who seek to understand modern customer management practices to improve cross functional support and develop personal careers in key account management.
- Comprehensive learning materials incl. exercise files
- Post course telephone support
- ‘Certificate of Attendance’
on completion of course
- Light lunch
Deal: 5% discount for two to four participants and 10% discount for 5 and above participants. We also offer virtual learning on WhatsApp and Zoom. Contact us for details.