In today’s complex work environment, becoming a supervisor or a manager demands new skills and new approaches to getting things done. New managers and supervisors must learn how to lead, motivate, and accomplish tasks effectively and efficiently through others.
By attending this course, you will learn how to lead by using the situational leadership model which will take you through the paces of motivation, delegation, and decision making. You will also learn how to stay focused and on track with your goals and objectives using effective time and stress management tools and techniques.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Defend the importance of their role as new managers or supervisors
- Apply different leadership styles to successfully lead and motivate their employees
- Empower employees through motivation and delegation
- Create and manage winning teams
- Manage self, time, and stress in a restless work environment
- Apply new tools and techniques to improve problem solving and decision making
This highly interactive course includes trainer presentations, group activities, working in pairs, individual exercises, discussions, reflection, quizzes and case studies. Participants will have the opportunity to discuss their own challenges and share good practice with each other.
New managers or supervisors, prospective managers or supervisors, and managers or supervisors with some experience but no formal training who wish to improve their managerial skills.
- Planning and organizing
- Team leadership
- Motivating staff
- Decision making
- Time management
- Stress management
- Comprehensive learning materials incl. exercise files
- Post course telephone support
- ‘Certificate of Attendance’
on completion of course
- Light lunch
Deal: 5% discount for two to four participants and 10% discount for 5 and above participants. We also offer virtual learning on WhatsApp and Zoom. Contact us for details.