Superior communication skills have long been associated with leadership. In this training course, we look at both of these ingredients of success and bring them together in a comprehensive and practical manner. From preparing and organizing your thoughts to analyzing the practical reality of what you want to accomplish, this course will cover it all. You will get the opportunity to discover your hidden talents and practice what you learn before going back to your workplace and influence people, events and your own future. In addition, you will learn how a great leader enhances communication flow within his organization, wins the hearts and minds of his followers, builds consensus and gets results even when faced with resistance or difficulty.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Apply breakthrough leadership and communication techniques to drive business value and become a more powerful leader
- Implement best practices for influencing peers, managers, subordinates, customers and other stakeholders
- Explain how to effectively handle challenges such as delivering unpopular news, increasing team motivation and winning hearts and minds
- Communicate confidently in any environment, from spontaneous “elevator pitches” to high stakes speeches and proposals that earn commitment and cooperation
- Deliver powerful messages that lead to rapid action and that control emotions when facing resistance and conflict
- Optimize internal communication and sell their organization’s vision, mission and values to their team members
This highly interactive course includes trainer presentations, group activities, working in pairs, individual exercises, discussions, reflection, quizzes and case studies. Participants will have the opportunity to discuss their own challenges and share good practice with each other.
Executives, directors, team leaders and managers seeking superior communication skills training to strengthen their leadership abilities and help them achieve greater success at all levels of their organization.
- Leading others
- Interpersonal communication
- Organizational communication
- Influencing others
- Managing change
- Presenting ideas
- Gaining commitment
- Comprehensive learning materials incl. exercise files
- Post course telephone support
- ‘Certificate of Attendance’
on completion of course
- Light lunch
Deal: 5% discount for two to four participants and 10% discount for 5 and above participants. We also offer virtual learning on WhatsAPP and Zoom. Contact us for details.