Great sales teams have great leaders but not every sales manager knows how to be a great leader. In this course, participants learn what great leaders do differently and how to apply leadership skills to the sales management process.
This interactive program employs exercises and case studies to challenge conventional thinking. During the program, participants focus on how they can to apply new leadership skills to the sales management role and inspire team performance.
Who Should Attend
This training session is designed for business owners, sales directors, sales managers and anyone responsible for the performance of a sales team.
- Effectively influence your sales team allowing them to achieve more
- Apply the most appropriate leadership style to each situation
- Learn motivation principles to inspire the sales team to improve performance and increase job satisfaction
- Successfully apply leadership to the sales management role
- Quickly improve the sales results of your team
- Build a motivated team that will deliver outstanding results year after year
This highly interactive course includes trainer presentations, group activities, working in pairs, individual exercises, discussions, reflection, quizzes and case studies. Participants will have the opportunity to discuss their own challenges and share good practice with each other.
- Comprehensive learning materials incl. exercise files
- Post course telephone support
- ‘Certificate of Attendance’
on completion of course
- Light lunch
Deal: 5% discount for two to four participants and 10% discount for 5 and above participants. We also offer virtual learning on WhatsApp and Zoom. Contact us for details.