In business, relations and profitability go hand in hand. Having the right vendors on board and achieving the ideal relationship with them can spell the difference between good and great performance levels. In this course, we describe the spectrum of business relationships and discuss how vendor profiles can be developed to improve each relationship. We then list the different go-to-market strategies and discuss how they can be used to integrate vendor relations. Finally, we highlight the leadership and communication skills that are necessary to leverage the full extent of vendor relations.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Evaluate vendor profiles for fit with organizational needs and direction
- Practice vendor integration techniques to support strategic purchasing objectives
- Manage vendor performance to ensure continuous improvement of offerings
- Apply winning go-to-market strategies to support internal capabilities
- Utilize essential soft skills to improve vendor relationship outcomes
This highly interactive course includes trainer presentations, group activities, working in pairs, individual exercises, discussions, reflection, quizzes and case studies. Participants will have the opportunity to discuss their own challenges and share good practice with each other.
Purchasing and supply chain professionals involved in supply management, vendor relations, sourcing, buying, expediting and vendor evaluation as well as personnel involved in the purchasing process.
- Vendor selection
- Vendor integration
- Vendor performance management
- Sourcing strategies
- Comprehensive learning materials incl. exercise files
- Post course telephone support
- ‘Certificate of Attendance’
on completion of course
- Light lunch
Deal: 5% discount for two to four participants and 10% discount for 5 and above participants. We also offer virtual learning on WhatsApp and Zoom. Contact us for details