This course is designed for individuals who want to develop a more productive style when chairing meetings. Participants will be given tools to enable them to make better decisions, achieve greater participation, support trusted communication channels and enhance motivation by managing the meeting process more effectively.
Who Should Attend?
Individuals responsible for Chairing Meetings in a professional or voluntary capacity and who want to be more effective in their role.
- Clarify the remit of your meeting role
- Devise a charter of expectations for meetings, tailored agendas
- Learn to make more decisions at meetings
- Use communication techniques to facilitate productive discussion
- Achieve greater consensus and support positive dissent
This highly interactive course includes trainer presentations, group activities, working in pairs, individual exercises, discussions, reflection, quizzes and case studies. Participants will have the opportunity to discuss their own challenges and share good practice with each other.
- Comprehensive learning materials incl. exercise files
- Post course telephone support
- ‘Certificate of Attendance’
on completion of course
- Light lunch
Deal: 5% discount for two to four participants and 10% discount for 5 and above participants. We also offer virtual learning on WhatsApp and Zoom. Contact us for details.