With competition increasing every day and the mounting pressures that characterize tough economic times, you need proven marketing techniques to generate demand for your products and services. The Marketing Professional training course offers a variety of important marketing concepts that will give you solid knowledge about conventional marketing topics such as marketing planning, marketing audit, marketing communications, and marketing research. It is a must for professionals who would like to explore marketing arenas for the first time or wish to refresh their marketing know-how.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Define the marketing framework and the marketing mix of a business organization
- Conduct marketing analysis to better examine the micro and macro environments
- Combine best practices, tools and models to implement an effective marketing plan
- Conduct effective marketing research surveys to enhance organizational results and growth
This highly interactive course includes trainer presentations, group activities, working in pairs, individual exercises, discussions, reflection, quizzes and case studies. Participants will have the opportunity to discuss their own challenges and share good practice with each other.
The training course will be of interest to a wide range of marketing, PR, communications, sales and operations professionals. It is of special value to marketing managers in firms, businesses, organizations and institutions of all sizes and in all sectors.
- Marketing planning
- Macro and micro environments analysis
- Marketing communications
- Marketing research
- Comprehensive learning materials incl. exercise files
- Post course telephone support
- ‘Certificate of Attendance’
on completion of course
- Light lunch
Deal: 5% discount for two to four participants and 10% discount for 5 and above participants. We also offer virtual training on WhatsApp and Zoom. Contact us for details.