Building effective managerial and leadership skills is critical to help you and your organization succeed. This course is designed to help both new and experienced managers develop advanced skills necessary to add immediate value to their staff and organization.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Define the leadership and managerial skills necessary for increasing organizational productivity
- Apply effective coaching and appraisal techniques
- Employ problem solving tools to overcome organizational obstacles
- Solve conflicts using win-win approaches
- Create plans to manage change leading to continuous improvement
- Develop effective time management action plans
This highly interactive course includes trainer presentations, group activities, working in pairs, individual exercises, discussions, reflection, quizzes and case studies. Participants will have the opportunity to discuss their own challenges and share good practice with each other.
This course targets managers, senior supervisors, and professionals who want to learn advanced management and leadership techniques.
- Leading others
- Managing performance
- Problem solving ability
- Influencing others
- Managing change
- Coaching skills
- Conflict management
- Comprehensive learning materials incl. exercise files
- Post course telephone support
- ‘Certificate of Attendance’
on completion of course
- Light lunch
Deal: 5% discount for two to four participants and 10% discount for 5 and above participants. We also offer virtual learning on WhatsApp and Zoom. Contact us for details.