Organizational Development (OD) is a new trend, it enhances the role of HR to become a true strategic partner in the business. This course will help you learn all about OD from definition to applications. It will also equip you with the knowledge and skills you need to translate OD strategies into actions. Furthermore, this course examines the primary role of human resources development (HRD) in the organization to help people and organizations effectively manage change.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Understand the field of Organizational Development (OD)
- Assess the organization readiness for development
- Present OD related data analytics
- Draft an OD strategy
- Implement change management processes
The course can be attended by HR professionals, OD practitioners, HR consultants & trainers and anyone who is interested in the field of OD.
- Strategic thinking
- Strategic planning
- Analytical thinking
- Working with people
- Planning and organizing
- Achieving goals and objectives
This highly interactive course includes trainer presentations, group activities, working in pairs, individual exercises, discussions, reflection, quizzes and case studies. Participants will have the opportunity to discuss their own challenges and share good practice with each other.
- Comprehensive learning materials incl. exercise files
- Post course telephone support
- ‘Certificate of Attendance’
on completion of course
- Light lunch
Deal: 5% discount for two to four participants and 10% discount for 5 and above participants. We also offer virtual learning on WhatsApp and Zoom. Contact us for details.