Communication is a critical organizational function that can help a company stay efficient and productive. One of the more important forms of organizational communication is interdepartmental communication. This course helps attendees develop the skills necessary to implement policies that strengthen interdepartmental communication and maintain an efficient flow of information.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Identify effective frameworks for constructive interdepartmental communication
- Demonstrate excellent internal customer service skills
- Use proactive approaches to simplify work processes between departments
- Apply different team building models to create alignment within the organization
- Solve interdepartmental conflict by identifying and removing communication barriers
- Develop a plan for enhancing overall organizational communication
Managers, supervisors and professionals who interact with other departments, teams or business units.
- Relating to others
- Gaining commitment
- Role awareness
- Conflict resolution
This highly interactive course includes trainer presentations, group activities, working in pairs, individual exercises, discussions, reflection, quizzes and case studies. Participants will have the opportunity to discuss their own challenges and share good practice with each other.
- Comprehensive learning materials incl. exercise files
- Post course telephone support
- ‘Certificate of Attendance’
on completion of course
- Light lunch
Deal: 5% discount for two to four participants and 10% discount for 5 and above participants. We also offer virtual learning on WhatsApp and Zoom. Contact us for details.