This course covers the essential skills needed for finance staff to excel in their companies. From macro level management and financial overview to personal organization and time management, various skills are put into practice to help participants become more successful at the workplace.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Identify the relationship between the various financial statements
- Explain the characteristics of ‘delegation’ and apply various personal organization management techniques
- Evaluate skills and attitudes of finance staff and identify their communication personality styles
- Practice some of the essential Excel skills to increase efficiency and productivity
- Apply finance policies and procedures to add value and communicate effectively with other departments
This highly interactive course includes trainer presentations, group activities, working in pairs, individual exercises, discussions, reflection, quizzes and case studies. Participants will have the opportunity to discuss their own challenges and share good practice with each other.
Financial managers, financial controllers, finance department heads, chief financial officers, accounting managers, senior finance officers, accountants, finance staff and analysts
- Interpreting financial statements
- Time management
- Comprehensive learning materials incl. exercise files
- Post course telephone support
- ‘Certificate of Attendance’
on completion of course
- Light lunch
Deal: 5% discount for two to four participants and 10% discount for 5 and above participants. We also offer virtual learning on WhatsApp and Zoom. Contact us for details.