Protocol & Event Management training seminar is a must for anyone aiming to include events as part of their Public Relations and Marketing activities. The face to face communication opportunities created by events provide business people with the most powerful of opportunities to influence their colleagues, clients and investors. Smooth well run events reflect well on any business building its reputation and standing.
The training seminar provides a comprehensive grounding in all the basics of event management allowing attendees to effectively organise their own events or more closely manage contractors organising events for them.
At the end of the training seminar, delegates will have an understanding of the application of events as part of their PR or Marketing strategy:
- Delegates will be able to schedule and plan an event
- Delegates will be familiar with a range of events they are likely to engage in and the requirements for their successful delivery
- Delegates will be able to identify the most appropriate venues and activities for their events
- Delegates will be able to manage the media at their events with confidence
- Delegates will be able to troubleshoot event plans to identify potential problem areas before they emerge
The Protocol and Event Management training will be delivered through a combination of presentations, group discussion and group exercises. Delegates will be encouraged to ask questions as the training seminar progresses relevant to their own backgrounds and company requirements.
The training seminar will culminate in a group exercise in which delegates will have an opportunity to apply what has been discussed over the previous four days.
Who Should Attend?
The Protocol & Event Management training seminar is relevant to anyone likely to have responsibility for the delivery of events for their organisation but new to the concepts and practicalities of this facet of corporate communications.
- Middle and senior managers tasked with the direct delivery of events or oversight of specialist sub-contractors
- Senior operational managers with responsibility for managing teams whose role includes event management
- Senior managers up to Board level with responsibility for the strategic use of events as part of the organisation’s PR and marketing strategy and their effective deployment
- Comprehensive learning materials incl. exercise files
- Post course telephone support
- ‘Certificate of Attendance’
on completion of course
- Light lunch
Deal: 5% discount for two to four participants and 10% discount for 5 and above participants. We also offer virtual learning on WhatsApp and Zoom. Contact us for details.