From world-leading nations to small islands, global corporations to local businesses, all are finding themselves exposed and vulnerable to the speed of communication and the power of unchecked narratives channeled through the web.
Today more than ever, they are vulnerable to crisis, as they are constantly put under the microscope. It is within this new media world order that the need for constant “engagement” and “relationship building” has become the bread and butter of PR and Marketing professionals.
- The Power Of Communications Today – Trends And Statistics
- Social Media Monitoring Tools And Benefits
- Principles Of Communications
- Essential Elements For A Successful Public Relations Program
- Key Elements Of A Public Relations Campaign
- Understanding And Managing Risk – Crisis Communications
- Essential Skills To Manage Public Relations Plans Energy And Personality
- Presentation Skills – Best Practice
Who Should Attend
- Executives who wish to sharpen their public speaking skills
- Managers that need to get a fresh outlook on latest trends in PR
- Mid-Management Staff who are tasked with handling content and promotional collateral for company social media platforms
- Executives in charge of decision making and crisis communications planning for their organisations
Benefits Of Attending
- Understand and utilise the latest trends in social media practices
- Enhance and sharpen your skills in crafting and implementing successful strategic communications plans
- Prepare, assess, craft and manage winning crisis communications and relevant Public Relations (PR) campaigns
- Learn the power of non-verbal communications and active listening
- Apply persuasion and influence through PR techniques
- Understand, analyse and devise the essential concepts of PR in order to successfully train future practitioners.
This highly interactive course includes trainer presentations, group activities, working in pairs, individual exercises, discussions, reflection, quizzes and case studies. Participants will have the opportunity to discuss their own challenges and share good practice with each other.
- Comprehensive learning materials incl. exercise files
- Post course telephone support
- ‘Certificate of Attendance’
on completion of course
- Light lunch
Deal: 5% discount for two to four participants and 10% discount for 5 and above participants. We also offer virtual learning on WhatsApp and Zoom. Contact us for details.