The course takes you step-by-step through the process of developing and delivering an engaging presentation (e.g., choosing the topic, using PowerPoint slides (dos and don’ts), proper voice tone and body language).
With this training, you learn how to overcome public speaking fears, speak with confidence, make your message clear and concise, and improve your ability to motivate people to action. Plus, we show you how to handle tough questions and difficult presentation situations with ease.
At the end of the training, participants will learn how to deliver in a way that’s just right for the audience. Participants will also learn how to:
- Deliver in an interactive and engaging manner
- Adapt the content for different audience types
- Stop wasting time practising inefficiently
- Run exercises or activities with 100% success
- Eloquently handle difficult questions
- Learn and remember your presentation easily
- Discover your own presentation style that is just right for you
- Influence and persuade the audience
- See potential issues before they arise
- Eliminate any bad habits
- Use their hands to enhance their message not detract from it
- Vary their voice tone and volume appropriately
- Tell stories that inspire
- impress difficult audiences
- Thrive not just survive in “The Graveyard slot”
Who should attend:
– Managing Directors
– Finance Directors who already gave strong presentations to improve his conference speech and monthly presentations ready to take on the next role
-Managers and executives with little or no public speaking experience who understand that public speaking skills are a key ingredient of success
This highly interactive course includes trainer presentations, group activities, working in pairs, individual exercises, discussions, reflection, quizzes and case studies. Participants will have the opportunity to discuss their own challenges and share good practice with each other.
- Comprehensive learning materials incl. exercise files
- Post course telephone support
- ‘Certificate of Attendance’
on completion of course
- Light lunch
Deal: 5% discount for two to four participants and 10% discount for 5 and above participants. We also offer virtual learning on WhatsApp and Zoom. Contact us for details.