The role of the Receptionist is key in any organisation. First impressions count, and as the first point of contact with the client, it is up to you to make a good one! On this course, you will learn to greet clients and visitors professionally, to provide visitors with the information they need in the manner they need it and to become more efficient in communicating on the phone. You will also learn and practice techniques to promote positive language, action words and empathy statements to improve customer relations.
At the end of the training, participants will be able to:
- Make the first impressions count with the client
- Know how to greet clients and visitors professionally
- Provide visitors with necessary information they required
- Become more efficient in communicating on the phone
- Learn and practice techniques to promote positive language
This highly interactive course includes trainer presentations, group activities, working in pairs, individual exercises, discussions, reflection, quizzes and case studies. Participants will have the opportunity to discuss their own challenges and share good practice with each other.
This course is designed for receptionists, secretaries and those who are working at the front office but would like to develop their skills.
- Comprehensive learning materials incl. exercise files
- Post course telephone support
- ‘Certificate of Attendance’
on completion of course
- Light lunch
Deal: 5% discount for two to four participants and 10% discount for 5 and above participants. We also offer virtual learning on WhatsApp and Zoom. Contact us for details.