This course will provide participants with an insight into the fundamentals of managing modern and effective security operations.It will address a wide variety of topics such as security policies and procedures, risk management, access management and investigation, to enable all participants to understand the principles of security and risk management.
The course will provide practical and up-to-date security management skills and techniques that can be implemented within each participant’s organization and security team.
This course is highly interactive and includes group discussions, case studies and syndicate work. It also includes practical exercises that enable all participants to apply the advanced knowledge they gained and demonstrate their skills in security management.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Explain the process of designing procedures
- Conduct a security survey
- Explain risk management
- Describe and understand access control systems
- Explain management and selection of manpower
- Apply basic investigation procedures
- Utilize crisis management techniques
Managers and security staff wishing to develop an understanding of security management techniques and to further their knowledge of the security function, approach, and strategy.
- Security management
- Developing Security policies and procedures
- Handling Physical security
- Conducting Risk assessment
- Incident management
- Conducting Incident investigation
Deal: 10% discount for two or more participants from the same organization. The cost covers course materials, lunch break and certificate